Three Top Girl Groups That Disbanded This 2017

2NE1


Wonder Girls


Sistar


Source: Instiz

1. Sad, they are my most favorite girl groups
2. What the heck happened this year? Digital queens.
3. My quartet queens. They will comeback with a good song too.
4. It pains my heart to see these best girl groups go one by one.
5. How about 4 Minute?
6. Wonder Girls *crying*
7. Aside from these girl groups. I like Kara and 4 Minute too.
8. Sistar could have renewed their contract but they decided to disband instead.
9. All of their songs are good.
10. Oh? Wonder Girls disbanded too?
11. Waaah this is so sad.
12. 4 Minute too.
13. Sistar? When did they announced it?
→ Today!
→ Oh is that so? It's sad but thanks for the info.
14. This makes me cry.
15. Really, what the heck is happening.
16. Heol. The memories.
17. Eeeeeeh? When did Wonder Girls disbanded?
18. We've always been anticipating Sistar during summer.
19. What the? Really, I can't believe this is happening.
20. Have you forgotten about T-Ara?