[StarCast] IU "Palette" MV Behind The Scene

“ I like it. I'm twenty five. I know you like me♥ ”

<Palette> IU's Fourth Full Album has been released. Did you like her new songs?
“ Rather than hot pink I like a deep purple ”
We prepared these pictures of IU's 'Palette' M/V Behind Sketch only for our dear Star Cast subscribers. Are you ready? START!!
IU playing hide-and-seek and placing a wrong book on a well-arranged bookshelf. Her love for "mischievous pranks" is one things that you will also like from twenty-five (25) year old IU.

Next is the scene where a handy-cam connected to a CRT television. For the album jacket photos, IU's long-hair surely will be featured. Long-haired IU loving Uaenas! Make some noise!!! ≥▽≤
Can you believe that even during the break time she looks like a princess from the children's books? Amazing visuals. b(ㅠ_ㅠ)d
This time, she donned 'cool unni' image wearing a purple silk blouse under suit jacket. The staff gave a lot of thought on how IU would appear in the MV.
...... [one_more_game_before_mom_comes.jpg]
IU is completely engrossed in the game. Although she's overly concentrated in the game, this is a very fitting image for the shooting.
An image riding along the song's rhythm. A very elegant look! She's just sitting still while looking at the camera but it feels like a scene from a movie.
This time, White-Tee-U loving Uaenas! Make some noise!!! ≥▽≤
*White-Tee-IU
BabyU's cutesy x coy x snobbish facial expressions where incorporated well with the M/V's dance scene in the middle of the props is something you should not miss! *_*
*Baby-IU
(This is not a 2010 photo)
This part fits the lyrics "But still I was pretty when I sang Good Day" as she wears same clothes as the one in "Good Day" M/V.

The lyrics is a reference to during "Good Day" but you can still call her pretty baby during "Palette."
Playing with these sweets..
The candies didn't fall to the floor (+ you can still eat it as long as it didn't stay on the floor within three seconds ..) 

Playing with fruits this time...
IU looks so cute with fruits on both hands (Tomatoes are vegetables!) Can you feel the juicy freshness from your monitor? ☆_☆
I laughed so hard at "Tomatoes are vegetables!" 
A wearisome facial expressions under falling colored paper confetti but when the director called "Cut!" she can't hold her smile and she laughed aloud. Really, a heart fluttering sight♥
With this we end our visit to IU's <Palette> M/V shooting.
"When I’m not a kid nor an adult When I’m just me I shine the brightest"
It is time to be the true "me". Not only at "twenty-five" but isn't it the most beautiful and splendid time for spend your youth?

Then, let's have a brilliant day with IU's new song "Palette" :^D
Song lyrics used in this translation came from CCL: Color Coded Lyrics


►IU - Palette MV Sketch Film
(Click the image for the video)

[+1050, -100]
I totally love this album. The songs are so good.

[+856, -96]
Love the MV so much. IU's visual is no joke.

[+705, -83]
*trembling* So pretty

[+654, -78]
So proud of her. Her songs are so good that I memorized all songs because I listen to them many times each day. *laughs* The colors used in the MV are so pretty and the concept is so good. Completely my style. I'm becoming a more hardcore fan of her.

[+603, -72]
She's so pretty♥

[+516, -64]
Wow she's so pretty. Palette is the best!! ♡♡♡

[+494, -61]
Trustworthy IU.

[+445, -56]
Every song released by IU are so good.

[+421, -58]
Palette is perfection. The song is so good and IU is so pretty.

[+408, -58]
Wow. She's so freaking cute, isn't she?