[Instiz] Fifth Song Rule Of Top Third Gen Groups

An Instiz user noticed a common trend about the fifth releases of these top girl groups. Let's see one by one.

Red Velvet
Happiness → Be Natural → Ice Cream Cake → Dumb Dumb → One Of These Nights
Thought to be their worst release ever.

 GFriend
Glass Bead → Me Gustas Tu → Rough → Navillera → Fingertip
 Me Gustas Tu is the very first idol girl group song to achieve 1 million streams and Rough placed 2nd on the yearly charts but because of their change in concept their chart ranking fell.

Twice
Like Ooh Ahh → Cheer Up → TT → Knock Knock → Signal
Compared to their past releases, Signal rankings did not keep up with the hype. It is predicted that this will be their first time not achieving 1 million streams.

Note: The "streams" mentioned here refers to the song streams at various music sites in Korea.
1.Is that so

2. I really like One of these Nights. Also I'm still listening to Fingertip. Who are you kidding?

3. Fingertip, really? It's my most favorite song. Their choreo is really good too. And I'm already addicted to Signal.

4. But I like One of these Nights alot?

5. Rather than being a rules. I think these were the times they changed concept when the listeners are accustomed to a certain concept from them.

6. I'm a person who really really love Fingertip

7. Why? I'm a One of these Nights akgae.
T/N: An "akgae" refers to a one-member fan. In this case this person only likes OOTN among their releases.

8. I really like OOTN tho.

9. I kinda agree.

10. All these songs are really good. It's just the sudden change in their concept rather than being a rule.

11. Signal is good tho.

12. But, I'm a Fingertip akgae.

13. Fingertip is a very good song tho. It just seems strange since it's different from their previous concept. I like it a lot.

14. I wonder why I keep thinking this but I think OOTN would fit as an autumn-winter song. Red Velvet was popular for their bright and fresh-looking concepts. It is the same with GFriend. It is because of the change in the concept.

15. I'm still listening to OOTN. I enjoy listening to Fingertip more and more. Also, you people always complain when one group doesn't change their concept.