'Unnies' Season 2 Confirmed To Perform Debut Stage On Music Bank May 12

Source: 'Unnies' Season 2 Confirmed To Perform Debut Stage On Music Bank ... May 12

[+1952, -44]
Unnies fighting! Heart heart mwa mwa mwa

[+849, -32]
The song is good. I hope they hit big.

[+830, -33]
I don't think of them as a real girl group but they are very funny and I think the song is much better than last time. Wish all the best for them.

[+653, -36]
Unnies' song <Right?> is so good. I hope they will be successful like Season 1.

[+517, -22]
Knowing that everyone is doing their best makes me want to support them so much.

[+106, 12]
Sook-unnie is so funny but it will be sad after the season ends. Anyways wish them all the best. Unnies♥ Right let's hit big!!! I'm also excited for today's episode.

[+105, -14]
I thought I will get sick of them but their chemistry is so good that I wish they continue together even after the show ends.

[+77, -5]
We witnessed how hard these people have been working on this show. I wish them all the best!

[+64, -4]
Unnies2 members are very kind people. By working hard themselves I want to support them more! So excited for the next episode.