[TVCast] MCOUNTDOWN|Ep.595 - IZONE 'La Vie En Rose' 1st Win

Source: ′1위′ 매혹X181029 ′아이즈원′의 ′라비앙로즈(La Vie en Rose)′ 무대

M COUNTDOWN|Ep.595
#아이즈원 #IZONE #라비앙로즈 #LaVieenRose #엠카운트다운 #엠카#MCD #MCOUNTDOWN #엠넷 #Mnet


✓BEST Comments:
[+3499, -159]
Izone getting their first win in just one week, congratulations. I love them ♥♥♥
→ [+212, -12] 10 days after their debut. They hold the record of the fastest win since debut among girl group. The song also entered MelOn at 9th place. They also entered within Top 10 of Billboard's world charts debuting at 9th place. They also topped Japan's number one music charts. Who can deny this overwhelmingly irrefutable fact? Izone let's live a rosy life.
T/N: A direct reference to the song title. La Vie en Rose can be directly translated as 'life in pink' or 'life in rosy hues' which signify a happy life. The original Korean also gave reference to the phrase 'let's walk a flowery path' which can be seen a lot in Korean comments I've translated.
→ [+188, -8] Congratulations on getting 1st win! I really like the song and the members' charms. I voted for them and I'm so happy they won. Wizards fighting!♥♥
T/N: The original fandom name is Wiz*one (read as weez-one) but I am one of those Iz*one fans who disliked the fandom name at first hearing ending up to use 'Wizard' as an alternative instead. Do not misunderstand that I still consider myself as a Wiz*one nonetheless.

[+2692, -139]
They are all so pretty!! Let's walk the flowery path!!

[+2439, -128]
Congratulations on La Vie en Rose first win ♥

[+2300, -113]
I like the black costumes it suits them a lot. Congrats on getting 1st win! I love them ♥♥♥♥♥

[+2283, -117]
Congratulations on 1st win!!!! Let's live a rosy life ♥♥♥

[+2108, -105]
Oh my, the girls are so pretty. I love their costumes. Congratulations. Let's fill every day with happy days.

[+2024, -70]
Please continue giving them pretty clothes like this stylist-nim from now on.

[+1941, -88]
They got their first win in just one week after debut. Congratulation girls and you are all so pretty. The black costumes are so suited for  them.
T/N: The original Korean is chal-tteok or chapssal-tteok which is a glutinous rice cake in Korea and is used as an expression of two things matching each other hence the word I used to translate it.

[+1893, -98]
Today's costume is really well suited for them. Stylist-nim I love you. Kkura's expression in the end is so pretty. This is easily Iz*one's best era already. I really love La Vie en Rose! The girls are so pretty.
T/N: Chaltteok is a glutinous rice cake
T/N: Kkura is one of Sakura's nickname.

[+1591, -68]
All of them are so pretty. They are the best!

[+1547, -66]
Congratulations on getting 1st win since debut!

[+1509, -67]
Congrats on first win!!!!! Let's have another legendary day like this! The clothes are pretty. Izone and Wizone let's have a rosy life♥♥♥♥

[+1432, -160]
Jang Wonyoung is so pretty




Thank you all for reading. Please take out with proper credits.