[TVCast] Dreamcatcher is Full of Charisma in Knife-Like 'You and I' Comeback Stage




✔BEST Comments

[+574, -16]
How can we make know to people that such girl group and such good song exist when the media aren't even reporting them? Their company should work harder exposing them through variety shows and other activities.
→ [+83, -1] Happy Face should work harder for their groups.
→ [+64, -1] They should bring Siyeon on King of Masked Singer
→ [+32, -1] King of Masked Singer please

[+329, -11]
The performance is so dope and their expressions are all good too.

[+302, -8]
I'm so happy it quickly fly high. I wonder what will their new concept be after their Nightmare concept.
T/N: Fly High is a reference to one of Dreamcatcher title songs

[+248, -7]
The ever amazing Dreamcatcher♥♥

[+205, -9]
Every member is so pretty ..

[+187, -8]
Their song is so good. I wish them all the best.

[+184, -8]
I like today's costumes the most!!! Let's have a long good comeback. I wanna watch their performance continuously.

[+174, -5]
Wow they really are amazing. The snapped once again!
T/N: The original Korean refers is exploded but I chose the closest English slang equivalent for everyone to understand.

[+164, -6]
Yoohyeon's grey hair looks good on her!! Dreamcatcher performance took me away.

[+148, -5]
Wow Inkigayo camera techniques are amazing. They really worked hard even for the live performances.

[+97, -5]
The song and the dance makes me continuously watch them more because it's so good.

[+92, -5]
Everyone is so pretty




✔BEST Comments

[+225, -4]
Surely flying high
→ [+32, 0] Visuals, talent, song, dance, costumes they got everything sorted out
→ [+24, 0] Seriously, this girl group need to become more exposure

[+135, -2]
Dreamcatcher who is good at on-point choreography and live singing♥ their concept is good as well as their dances, the same with the song.

[+104, -2]
Dreamcatcher who get's cooler and cooler.

[+95, -2]
Their live is amazing.

[+93, -1]
Their music style is so good. I would be more happy if they fly higher. They also do well singing other singers' songs from their Youtube channel.

[+79, -2]
I really like Dreamcatcher performances. I really enjoy them.

[+61, -1]
They are dance very well and they are all pretty.

[+59, -1]
Please voote https://t.co/LqoFdUw1AV for DC
T/N: This is the original text from the comment

[+32, 0]
Gorgeous as always I love The real LEGEND
T/N: This is the original text from the comment

[+31, 0]
They really are serving from the beginning. I got goosebumps~ Dreamers you are so amazing!
T/N: A word of endearment for Dreamcatcher. Sometimes also refers to the fans.

Please take with full credits. Thanks.